What does your team look like? Whether you work virtually, in person, with one other, or with a team of varying size- I believe it is worth investing to make relationships work at work. Relationships based on connecting well with others inspires and builds great leadership.
I blend the principles from training and experience from the Gottman Institute and the principles to make relationships work, self-leadership training from the Internal Family Systems model, Daring Leadership from Brene’ Brown’s, Dare To Lead, Values in Action from the VIA Institute, and Appreciation in the Workplace from the work of Paul White and Gary Chapman to help develop a strengths-based team willing to be courageous, open-hearted and dedicated to a common vision. I believe that psychological safety, great communication, and relational connection are the cornerstones to navigating through these complex times.
In addition, I choose selected colleagues with unique strengths and expert skills to:
- Develop a mindful practice that increases self-awareness, emotional and relational intelligence, and a navigational core.
- Develop core leadership that will increase clarity, courage, connection, calm, confidence, compassion, creativity, and curiosity.
- Develop further leadership skills through additional assessments such as Values in Action, and Languages of Appreciation, to understand the personalities and perspectives within your team.
- Develop practices of relational skill such as turning toward, making active and positive bids for connection thus enhancing collaborative leadership and playing well in meaningful ways with others.
- Develop a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging to increase respect, collaboration, communication, and conflict management. We will equip you to face challenges, setbacks, and increase rising skills.
Types of Teams I Work With:
I work with Founders, Partnerships, and teams such as:
- Emerging Leaders and Mentors
- Heart forward companies with service-oriented purpose and passion
- Teams from all sectors of corporate, tech, health care, education, government agencies, and non-profits
- Women-owned businesses and teams
- Family-owned businesses
Through Discovery and Assessment, we will determine your needs and goals to build strength and resiliency.
- We will meet with you and your partner or team
- We will, through Discovery, assess your strengths and challenges.
- We will design a plan to implement
- We will work together in person/or virtually to create growth, engagement, and a strength-based team
- We will follow up in post team development check-ins.