How I Work
- We begin with a 20-minute complimentary call by phone or ZOOM
- We plan a time to meet in person or ZOOM to do a Discovery Session. During that time, I learn about your needs as well as the strengths and challenges you are facing.
- I present a proposal that is designed and customized to meet your needs.
- We create a way to work in person or virtually to achieve your vision and goals. This can be in the form of hourly sessions, intensives or retreats.
- We meet with frequent check-ins and follow up to insure progress, trouble shoot set backs, reset and recharge during the change and transformational process.
I specialize in working with relationships. It’s about the people. And the people matter the most.
I assist organizations, institutions, and teams of all sizes to excel in all aspects of working together.
Partners working together in business can be a magical combination for business success.
Create clarity, belief and action to take the necessary steps toward your big picture.
I believe that the best investment we can make throughout our lives is building quality relationships at home and in the workplace. My purpose is to equip clients by increasing understanding, caring, empathy, and skill for greater connection, communication, fulfillment, love, and vitality.
Build Relationships That Thrive
Build Teams That Thrive
8 Components of Thriving Relationships
This is the first component of of what sets the context for successful relationship building.
Purpose and Meaning
These are the second components of of what sets the context for successful relationship building.
This is the first pillar of what hold successful relationships together.
This is second first pillar of what hold successful relationships together.
Use Effective Communication
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Effective Listening and Perspective Taking
- Express Empathy
- Manage Conflict
- Increase Calm, Breath and Focus
Turn Toward Instead of Away
- Give and Receive Bids for Connection
- Show Positive Regard and Intent
Build Awareness and Maps of Understanding
- Core Values
- Essential Self
- Personality Style
- Character Strengths
Share 5 Languages of Appreciation
- Words of Affirmation
- Acts of Service
- Quality Time
- Sharing Tangible Gifts
- Physical Touch
- 5:1 Ratio
Tips for Achieving Goals: Use S.M.A.R.T. Goals and Celebrate Small Steps